Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Temptation

I'm trying very hard to keep from being lured away from my current works in progress by the tantalizing techniques of new media. Focus! Focus! Focus!



I'm currently working in watercolour, watercolour pencils and coloured pencils. I've also started working more in graphite too.



I used to work in oils a long time ago. The fumes and cleaners were too much for me and had to give it up or give up breathing! My daughter brought me the news that there are now a few companies making water based oil paints. Oh-h YES! Unfortunately it is too late to start trying them right now. They'll have to sit on the back burner until my current w.i.p.s are completed.


It seems there is always something more alluring than the current canvas in front of you, isn't there?

Well, back to the drawing board.

No comments: