Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another year gone

It seems impossible that another year has gone by. Yet, as time will, so it has.

I want to thank everyone who has sent me reiki over the last several months. I was not supposed to bounce back after my illness, yet I have to some extent. Thanks to reiki, prayers, good wishes and good medicine.

I still have a way to go to be healed. I have a new favourite saying. It come from of all things, a song recorded by Big & Rich. I'll live this life until this life won't let me live it anymore. Any rrors and omissions in this quote are due to my damaged hearing.

I have passed some of the time getting back into artist mode. My unbalanced lifestyle left no time for creativity. I manage by asking my family to tell me where things need to be changed. I kind of think that my fuzzy eyesight makes for improvement - it turns off the visual editor in my head. The one that constantly harps about the drawing not being 'right'.

Here's hoping the new year will be a bright and shining one for us all.

No comments: