Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! And a fine day it 'tis too.

Starting this week I'll be reviewing shops on Etsy.com. For those of you unaware, Etsy.com is a wonderful online venue for artists and crafters to sell their wares. It is therefore a wonderful place to shop!

Please check out the links to the right of my postings. There is a set of links to fabulous shops on Etsy. And as well a set of links to venues where my work can be seen.

I expect the first of my reviews will be posted on Thursday, March 20th so do check back in then.

The list of shops to be reviewed in the coming weeks is as follows (as of 11:00 am, March 17th):


Southampton Creations
Invoke Photography
From Japan With Love
Soapdeli
Handmade by Annabelle
Artnjoy


If you are a shop owner on Etsy and would like to be added to my list of upcoming shops to be reviewed please post here:

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5522529

Ta Rah and Toodle d oo
Mau

No comments: