f you are looking for some extra ways to save money, look no further. I have some tips you can easily put into action!
• Instead of buying the latest books, magazines, or dvd’s, head to your local library and borrow them for free!
• Save the environment and your budget by carpooling or taking public transportation
• Try consolidating your services in order to get better pricing. For example, if you purchase your internet, home phone, and cable television from the same company, you’ll get a better rate than if you chose to do business with three separate companies.
• Instead of buying new items from a retail store, consider looking through eBay, FuzzB or Bonanzle listings.
• If you currently own a car that you make a monthly payment on, is it possible to sell that car and purchase a car that you own outright? Just think about how much money you would save if you didn’t have a large car payment to make each month.
Got any other tips? Add them to this list by leaving a comment on this post.