Friday, February 27, 2009

Love chocolate?

Nature demands balance despite what we demand of ourselves. I’ve added healthy chocolate which is very high in anti-oxidants and nutrients as a nutritional supplement to my diet. I’ve been using it for about a month now. My pain level has lessened slightly and for the first time in 4 years I can wiggle the big toe on my right foot!



I was so impressed that I signed up with the company - MXI. Their unique product is a healthy chocolate called Xoçai (sho-sigh), a rich, dark, Belgian chocolate.



Chocolate always manages to get attention because so many of us enjoy it. The health benefits of dark chocolate have been all over the news. It seems the cocoa bean is the highest antioxidant food on the planet, higher than any other fruit or vegetable. To this they also added the Açai berry which has also been in the news lately.



MXI uses a patented cold processing technology so that none of the goodness in the cocoa bean is lost. This chocolate has no fillers, caffeine, waxes, refined sugars or bad fats. And it tastes absolutely delicious.



Raw unprocessed cacao is getting so much attention because of its natural anti-inflammatory properties. As much of my problem stems from inflammation this property was one that got my attention. The catechins and epicatechins in chocolate have been associated with lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, strengthening the blood vessels as well as other cardiovascular breakthroughs. The other properties in cocoa have been known to help diabetes, fibromyalgia, depression, macular degeneration, etc.



I was attracted to this product because I love chocolate and was so tired of being in pain all the time. I wanted to improve my diet without gaining weight. Also, from a business standpoint, it made so much sense.



First of all, it turns out that 9 out of 10 people crave chocolate, 50% can not live without it and the average American eats 12lbs. per year (18lbs. in the UK). As a business person this not only spoke volumes toward repeat users but also toward massive interest, especially during these difficult financial times.



Second, as 90% of distributors like me will have little or no network marketing experience, I wanted a product that would appeal to them. Because it is chocolate, I am not changing their habits by asking them to talk about and consume something they are not already consuming on a regular basis. Nine out of 10 people are going to consume chocolate no matter what; whether it is good for them or not. This chocolate is good for them.



One nugget of chocolate equals the antioxidant level of ½ pound of spinach. An ounce of the chocolate beverage equals a pound of broccoli. The antioxidant ORAC value (how antioxidants are measured) is 9 to10 times higher than a similar ounce of Goji, Noni or Xango. People will eat chocolate over taking pills, potions and functional beverages any day. This product is so delicious, it is easy to talk about, sample and because it is healthy (the highest antioxidant levels out there), why wouldn’t people switch chocolate brands?



Finally, the compensation plan is very rewarding and global expansion is wide open. The company’s top earner has already made over $1 million and the company just turned 3 ½ years old.



I am building a great international team here and would like to invite you to join me. Canada is off to a fantastic start. The company is in Japan and shipping to Australia and New Zealand and has just entered the UK.



I am looking for leaders who want to work with me and become a part of a company that is quickly charting its own course. If stability, timing, good leadership and a hot product are important to you, then e-mail me at celticbookcellar@hotmail.com or call me at 631-983-2051 (USA no.). If you have Skype (skype.com) on your pc we can talk voice to voice without incurring any long distance charges. Or you can send me your phone number and your preferred times to call I would be pleased to call you.

No comments: